Researcher, Data Analyst, Project Manager
+32 473 18 75 09
Why would you want to work together?
The concept of security is changing as the world is forced to adapt to a new wave of threats revolving around climate, health, and human (in)security. Studying and working in the field of international affairs for more than 5 years, my interests have extended from traditional geopolitics and security to climate diplomacy and foreign policy based on human rights approach, justice. My work and professional engagements are driven by three reasons:
My diverse educational and professional backgrounds allow me to adopt fast to new projects and organisations and become operational from day one. I am resilient, adaptable, flexible, and thus remain open to new opportunities and challenges.
I thrive in dynamic and fast-paced international environment especially if I share values and objectives of those I work with. I am solutions-oriented and work on translating ideas and thoughts into concrete actions.
Being an energetic, committed, and passionate professional, I possess a diverse pool of skills
academic and policy research and analysis
building strong cooperation with various stakeholders
Thanks to good teamwork and my willingness to go an extra mile, I have often been able to combine studies, work, and volunteering engagements. It is precisely this ability to juggle multiple commitments that has sharpened my organisational skills and formed me as an amicable, innovative, and resilient professional who delivers high-quality results on time.
I am an alumna of the EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies programme at the College of Europe, as well as MSc in Conflict and Development at the Ghent University.
My language skills include fluent English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, as well as a working level of French.
Work Experience (selected)
January 2021 - November 2021
July 2020 - December 2020
September 2019 - present
October 2018 - August 2019
Research Assistant to Member of the European Parliament Dr Hannah Neumann
• Expanded "#SHEcurity Index" on women's representation in security and foreign policy, conducted background research, data collection and analysis, report drafting & event management
• Coordinated climate diplomacy and foreign policy research project, responsible for conceptualisation of a narrative, working with external stakeholders, review, event co-management
Research Assistant at NATO Parliamentary Assembly
• Contributed to the research and drafting of 6 reports on Women, Peace and Security, climate security, economic and social security, EU-NATO relations, COVID-19 consequences
• Assisted with management of high-level events conducted online
Database Team Coordinator at The Brussels Binder (part time)
• Developing and improving the database and community management strategy aimed at improving women’s representation in policy debates in Brussels and beyond
• Serving as a linking person between policy experts and IT developers, running regular meetings on strategic vision, as well as everyday needs and improvements to enhance users experience
Junior Analyst at German Marshall Fund of the United States
• Conducted research and analysis for projects on gender, diversity, inclusion and security
• Managed 10 Brussels-based events (high-level, roundtables, workshops)
• Curated two major conferences "Mission Critical" on inclusive leadership in security sector in Berlin; Black Sea region security in Odesa; as well as assisted with the Brussels Forum